Is there any way to see how many /xx we have left of a /yy when using templates with Unique IPs

thomasthomsen
Head in the Cloud

Is there any way to see how many /xx we have left of a /yy when using templates with Unique IPs

We are deploying a lot of small networks on Z3's and everything is fine.

We have configured them for unique addressing, and have a /27 for each site from a bog pool of a /18.

But, I cant quite find anywhere where I can see how many addresses are left in the /18 pool.

Is there a UI representation somewhere in the dashboard ?

Or, can I API "it" ?

Thanks in advance.

/Thomas

3 Replies 3
cmr
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

You can have a total of 512 unique /27 networks in a /18 subnet.  Therefore a simple count should let you know how many you have left, unless some overlap...

thomasthomsen
Head in the Cloud

Yes , I know that 🙂 , but the customer might not have that kind of knowledge (read: managers).

So I was just asking if anyone knows if Im missing a "spot" in the Dashboard, or if I can "pull" this info using the API.

If you go "Organisation/Configuration Templates" it will tell you the number of bound networks.  Subtract this number from 512 and you are done.

1.PNG

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels