Is Anyconnect out of beta?

SOLVED
Dash
Conversationalist

Is Anyconnect out of beta?

I just notice today my dashboard for anyconnect page don't have beta next to it anymore.  Also When I click on it and it got popup saying 

Dash_0-1648682466437.jpeg

Seem like I'm still able to connect through anyconnect, but I don't know how long it will last.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Ryan_Miles
Meraki Employee
Meraki Employee

Yes, when firmware MX16 moved to stable AnyConnect also went stable (meaning not beta).

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Ryan_Miles
Meraki Employee
Meraki Employee

Yes, when firmware MX16 moved to stable AnyConnect also went stable (meaning not beta).

Dash
Conversationalist

Anyone know what is the grace period before we get the license?

PhilipDAth
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

As @Ryan_Miles says, it is based on trust at the moment - trust that you buy the licences.

If enough people abuse this trust I can imagine it will eventually move to be some other horrible enforced system, so hopefully a few people won't ruin it for everyone else.

Another thing to bear in mind is that any potential bugs you may encounter on the AnyConnect Client itself may require TAC involvement to resolve that Meraki Support cannot provide, and licensing is required to be able to contact them.

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels