How to order MX67 subscription license?

Solved
Koji
New here

How to order MX67 subscription license?

If anyone knows about "LIC-MX67-ENT-SUB", I would appreciate it if you could let me know how to order.

Best regards,

Koji

1 Accepted Solution
DarrenOC
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

good morning @Koji   Do you have another devices in your dashboard or is this your only requirement?

You can buy these licenses for your MX online.  The licenses are available in multi year terms from 1yr through to 10years.

LIC-MX67-ENT-1YR is the part code for 1 year.

Darren OConnor | doconnor@resalire.co.uk
https://www.linkedin.com/in/darrenoconnor/

I'm not an employee of Cisco/Meraki. My posts are based on Meraki best practice and what has worked for me in the field.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
alemabrahao
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

You need to contact your Meraki sales representative.

I am not a Cisco Meraki employee. My suggestions are based on documentation of Meraki best practices and day-to-day experience.

Please, if this post was useful, leave your kudos and mark it as solved.
DarrenOC
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

good morning @Koji   Do you have another devices in your dashboard or is this your only requirement?

You can buy these licenses for your MX online.  The licenses are available in multi year terms from 1yr through to 10years.

LIC-MX67-ENT-1YR is the part code for 1 year.

Darren OConnor | doconnor@resalire.co.uk
https://www.linkedin.com/in/darrenoconnor/

I'm not an employee of Cisco/Meraki. My posts are based on Meraki best practice and what has worked for me in the field.
cmr
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

@Koji are you looking for the new subscription licensing?  If so which region are you in?

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels