How can i enable vpn subnet translation feature on Meraki MX64?

munaf
Comes here often

8 REPLIES 8
Jwiley78
Building a reputation

You should see the option appear once you enable Site to Site VPN.  The options will show just below on the same page.

munaf
Comes here often

i cannot find the option even after setting up site to site vpn

Jwiley78
Building a reputation

Jwiley78_0-1581967279412.png

I may need to see if I can find a MX64.  I guess it's possible that it's not available on that model.

munaf
Comes here often

yes but cant find it

PhilipDAth
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

You need to open a case with support to get this feature enabled.

Jwiley78
Building a reputation

Good to know.  We have a few networks that use it but I did not set them up that's why I was sure why it couldn't be found.

Mayur_Gadhvi
Meraki Alumni (Retired)
Meraki Alumni (Retired)

VPN subnet translation feature is ideal for deployments where the same subnet is used in multiple locations and each of those subnets needs to have access to the site-to-site VPN. 

This feature is not limited to any Model but it is just not available on the dashboard by default, to enable this feature, you need to open the case with Meraki support to enable this feature for your organization.

But, afaik, VPN Subnet translation is not available on Non-Meraki peers...
LinkedIn ::: https://blog.rhbirkelund.dk/

Like what you see? - Give a Kudo ## Did it answer your question? - Mark it as a Solution 🙂

All code examples are provided as is. Responsibility for Code execution lies solely your own.
Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels