Feature Request - Turn off SSID's or all wifi on MX68CW when part of template.

Solved
superfly
Getting noticed

Feature Request - Turn off SSID's or all wifi on MX68CW when part of template.

Can I please log a feature request to be able to turn off SSID's or all wifi on a MX68CW that is part of a template. I'm told that currently this is only available on the backend so I need to call or log a ticket.

I need this function as the MX68CW wifi is unable to mesh with the MR33 wifi. It would be great if I could configure this rather than log a call for it.

Thanks!

1 Accepted Solution
CptnCrnch
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Have you also made that wish in your Dashboard? If not, you should possibly go for it too. 🙂

View solution in original post

10 Replies 10
CptnCrnch
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Have you also made that wish in your Dashboard? If not, you should possibly go for it too. 🙂

To add to this, make sure you do it from the Security & SD-WAN page so that it goes to the right product team 🙂
Nash
Kind of a big deal

I did not realize wishes were routed that way. It makes sense in retrospect. Thanks for the heads up, @DavidLowe!

@DavidLowe wrote:
To add to this, make sure you do it from the Security & SD-WAN page so that it goes to the right product team 🙂

I wish I could do that, 'make a wish' is no longer listed for me.

CptnCrnch
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Not even when scrolling down to the bottom? Then there should be a "Make a wish"-button.

At least, it's there for me, but perhaps I've not used all of my three wishes for today. 😉

@CptnCrnch wrote:

Unfortunately you can't make a wish on the dashboard anymore. At least I can't see it anymore on my dashboard. That's why I posted it here and I added it to the ticket I logged to see how I could turn the wifi off.

Capture.JPG

MarcP
Kind of a big deal

@superfly wrote:

@CptnCrnch wrote:

Unfortunately you can't make a wish on the dashboard anymore. At least I can't see it anymore on my dashboard. That's why I posted it here and I added it to the ticket I logged to see how I could turn the wifi off.

Capture.JPG

hm, its not unter help, just scroll down tothe end of the page, it should be there.

superfly
Getting noticed

Now I feel dumb! I could've sworn it was in the help menu. Anyway, I will make a wish now 😄

Thanks for the headsup!

meraki2champion
Getting noticed

@superfly  hello i think it will require a long process for you to configure that feature in your dashboard on the mx68cw 

I also advice you log a ticket 

You should "make a wish" within the dashboard and maybe open a case as well.

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.