Feature Request - Turn off SSID's or all wifi on MX68CW when part of template.

SOLVED
superfly
Getting noticed

Feature Request - Turn off SSID's or all wifi on MX68CW when part of template.

Can I please log a feature request to be able to turn off SSID's or all wifi on a MX68CW that is part of a template. I'm told that currently this is only available on the backend so I need to call or log a ticket.

I need this function as the MX68CW wifi is unable to mesh with the MR33 wifi. It would be great if I could configure this rather than log a call for it.

Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
CptnCrnch
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Have you also made that wish in your Dashboard? If not, you should possibly go for it too. 🙂

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10
CptnCrnch
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Have you also made that wish in your Dashboard? If not, you should possibly go for it too. 🙂

To add to this, make sure you do it from the Security & SD-WAN page so that it goes to the right product team 🙂
Nash
Kind of a big deal

I did not realize wishes were routed that way. It makes sense in retrospect. Thanks for the heads up, @DavidLowe!

@DavidLowe wrote:
To add to this, make sure you do it from the Security & SD-WAN page so that it goes to the right product team 🙂

I wish I could do that, 'make a wish' is no longer listed for me.

CptnCrnch
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Not even when scrolling down to the bottom? Then there should be a "Make a wish"-button.

At least, it's there for me, but perhaps I've not used all of my three wishes for today. 😉

@CptnCrnch wrote:

Unfortunately you can't make a wish on the dashboard anymore. At least I can't see it anymore on my dashboard. That's why I posted it here and I added it to the ticket I logged to see how I could turn the wifi off.

Capture.JPG

MarcP
Kind of a big deal

@superfly wrote:

@CptnCrnch wrote:

Unfortunately you can't make a wish on the dashboard anymore. At least I can't see it anymore on my dashboard. That's why I posted it here and I added it to the ticket I logged to see how I could turn the wifi off.

Capture.JPG

hm, its not unter help, just scroll down tothe end of the page, it should be there.

superfly
Getting noticed

Now I feel dumb! I could've sworn it was in the help menu. Anyway, I will make a wish now 😄

Thanks for the headsup!

meraki2champion
Getting noticed

@superfly  hello i think it will require a long process for you to configure that feature in your dashboard on the mx68cw 

I also advice you log a ticket 

You should "make a wish" within the dashboard and maybe open a case as well.

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels