Experienced MX Packet Capture Users Needed - $10 Incentive

chrisandrews
Meraki Employee
Meraki Employee

Experienced MX Packet Capture Users Needed - $10 Incentive

Hey there Meraki Community,

The Meraki Learning Team is looking for 5-8 experienced MX packet capture users for a short 5-10 minute review of a two-page filter expressions cheat sheet. This resource will be included in our upcoming Security & SD-WAN module on Leveraging Security Appliance Packet Captures

As a thank you for your time, we are offering a $10 USD (or local equivalent) Amazon* or non-reloadable Visa** gift card.

If you’re interested in helping us improve this resource, please leave a comment below, and I will reach out to you individually with more details.

Chris Andrews, PhD
Senior UX Researcher
Cisco Meraki Product Enablement

*Amazon gift cards available in the following countries: Australia, Austria, Belgium, Canada, France, Germany, India, Italy, Japan, Luxembourg, Netherlands, New Zealand, Portugal, Singapore, Spain, Sweden, United Arab Emirates, United States, United Kingdom, 

**Visa non-reloadable gift cards available in the following countries: Argentina, Austria, Belgium, Canada, Costa Rica, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Egypt, El Salvador, Estonia, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Ghana, Guatemala, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Jamaica, Jordan, Kuwait, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Mexico, Netherlands, Norway, Oman, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Slovakia, Spain, Sweden, Trinidad & Tobago, United Kingdom, US Minor Outlying Islands, Uruguay

10 Replies 10
mwiater
Getting noticed

i can help

Mloraditch
Building a reputation

I’m interested 

PhilipDAth
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Count me in.  I am not interested in the gift card.

Thank you! I just sent you a message with the details.

AaronS
Here to help

If you need more people, I do quite a bit of packet captures, but unsure if I count as "experienced". I'd be happy to try to give good feedback and am not interested in the gift card.

Amit_pal
Getting noticed

Count me in 

jimg3
Conversationalist

sign me up. 

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels