DUO for Clien VPN MFA

tantony
Head in the Cloud

DUO for Clien VPN MFA

I'm trying the DUO MFA, but after I enter my username and password, I'm not getting any notifications / push on my iPhone, and eventually I got a time out error on the VPN client.  Is this because I did not call Meraki to adjust the time out?

https://community.meraki.com/t5/Security-SD-WAN/Using-DUO-for-2FA-how-to/m-p/38442 

3 REPLIES 3
KarstenI
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

That can be a reason. Did you follow the guide on the Duo website? What is in the Duo-Log?

tantony
Head in the Cloud

It turned out the reason I couldn't login, and I wasn't getting anything on Duo mobile app was because the AD user account I created didn't have the necessary permissions.  I have the Duo MFA working now.  But I'm kind of confused.

Because, I didn't ask Meraki to adjust the time out, but I was still able to get the Duo push notification and login.  So may be the timeout adjustment is not necessary?

bluecat
Here to help

@tantony I'm having the same timeout issue. What permissions did you need to add to your AD user? I was thinking a plain domain user would be enough

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels