DHCP config at MX 67

Piysuh
Comes here often

DHCP config at MX 67

HI,

I m setting Up a Gold Site .

like in cisco Router , we create SVI for different vlan & we give Ip helper address x.x.x.x command to host ip via DHCP Server .

same i have to configured at Mx 67 under DHCP tab as i am getting Relay DHCP to another Server & where i gave DHCP server IP & when i gave DHCP server IP . after saving getting below error:-

• The DHCP option must be a valid integer.
  • The DHCP relay IP address must be in a subnet connected to this Meraki network or to a Meraki network reachable through site-to-site VPN. Relaying through a non-Meraki VPN peer is not supported.

can you pls help me to config so thta we can ping DHCP server & test on user pc.

as i understand do we need to allow DHCP subnet to VPN Tunnel ?

3 REPLIES 3
Kamome
Building a reputation

First, could you tell more specific configuration? I can't understand " i am getting Relay DHCP to another Server & where i gave DHCP server IP & when i gave DHCP server IP". Usually, "The DHCP option must be a valid integer." means you gave incorrect address or format.

Second, yes. You need to add DHCP subnet to AutoVPN tunnel to relay DHCP request to that server.

Piysuh
Comes here often

Hi,

we have US DHCP server IPs like :- 10.X.X.X & DHCP servers are in Data Center .

So in Cisco Router we configure These DHCP IP's as a helper address but here think its asking Subnet that we did not give .

that is my query .

Second, yes. You need to add DHCP subnet to AutoVPN tunnel to relay DHCP request to that server: you means that the DHCP server Subnet we need to add in AutoVPN ( how do you have any link where we add subnet Autovpn )?

Kamome
Building a reputation

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels