Custom block page Meraki

Solved
fsantos
Comes here often

Custom block page Meraki

Good morning, dear friends,

I would like to know if it is possible to edit the blocking page when a firewall blocks a page by web filtering or layer 7. I am referring to the following in Fortinet firewall:

fsantos_2-1710437528749.png

1 Accepted Solution

Another thing, to have a blocking page displayed for HTTPS pages in Meraki, you would need to have SSL inspection which is not supported in MX, so for HTTPS pages nothing will be displayed just the connection time out.

I am not a Cisco Meraki employee. My suggestions are based on documentation of Meraki best practices and day-to-day experience.

Please, if this post was useful, leave your kudos and mark it as solved.

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5
alemabrahao
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

No, It's not on Meraki.

I am not a Cisco Meraki employee. My suggestions are based on documentation of Meraki best practices and day-to-day experience.

Another thing, to have a blocking page displayed for HTTPS pages in Meraki, you would need to have SSL inspection which is not supported in MX, so for HTTPS pages nothing will be displayed just the connection time out.

thanks for the answer

alemabrahao
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Are you asking for help with a Fortinet Firewall in a Cisco Meraki community? That's right?

https://docs.fortinet.com/document/fortiweb-cloud/23.3.0/user-guide/27674/custom-block-pages

Hi!
My question was, if it is possible to do what fortinet does in Meraki, specifically edit that blocking page. Regards

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels