Client VPN For android

Solved
SardarAlam
Getting noticed

Client VPN For android

Hi All,

I want to configure Client VPN for Smart phone just like we using in windows, How it possible can someone help and share the procedure how to enable or configure in phone.

Thanks in advance

1 Accepted Solution

This documentation is to configure on the MX now you just need to download the app on the play store.

Google 

I am not a Cisco Meraki employee. My suggestions are based on documentation of Meraki best practices and day-to-day experience.

Please, if this post was useful, leave your kudos and mark it as solved.

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6
alemabrahao
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

You can easily find this googling.

https://documentation.meraki.com/MX/Client_VPN/Client_VPN_OS_Configuration#Android

I am not a Cisco Meraki employee. My suggestions are based on documentation of Meraki best practices and day-to-day experience.

Android devices running Android 12 and above do not support L2TP/IPsec VPNs. Devices with existing configurations will continue to work. Client VPN connection cannot be configured on new devices.

We do not have any old version phone, i need for Android 12 and above, Please suggest a solution.

In this case the best option is the Anyconnect.

https://documentation.meraki.com/MX/Client_VPN/AnyConnect_on_the_MX_Appliance

Which option should i use for Andriod?

SardarAlam_0-1689072685466.png

This documentation is to configure on the MX now you just need to download the app on the play store.

Google 

Thank You for swift response.

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels