Client VPN API

SOLVED
amithv
New here

Client VPN API

Hi!

I have been searching for an API to set up user accounts for Client VPN, but I can't seem to find one. Does anyone know if there is an API for that?

I want to do something similar to what is shown in this article (https://documentation.meraki.com/MX/Client_VPN/Managing_User_Accounts_using_Meraki_Authentication), but through an API instead of UI.

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Nash
Kind of a big deal

I would give my eye teeth for these end points, but we don't have them right now. I'm not sure if we ever will, but I am very hopeful.

Are you in a position where you could use RADIUS instead for the client VPN? That can simplify user management, especially if you're working with ActiveDirectory users.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Nash
Kind of a big deal

I would give my eye teeth for these end points, but we don't have them right now. I'm not sure if we ever will, but I am very hopeful.

Are you in a position where you could use RADIUS instead for the client VPN? That can simplify user management, especially if you're working with ActiveDirectory users.

NolanHerring
Kind of a big deal

There isn't any API feature for this from the latest list of available APIs
Nolan Herring | nolanwifi.com
TwitterLinkedIn
Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels