Cannot print through wireless PC

DUITMAN
Comes here often

Cannot print through wireless PC

Greetings,

I have installed a Cisco Meraki 67 into our network. Our office has 2 printers we have a HP printer and a Brother Printer. We have around 5 users in the office. 2 of us can print off one printer which is the HP printer. Only 2 users are able to print off the brother printer and the HP. There is only one user who cannot use both printers. 

The one user is connected via hardwire. The user tries to print on the hp printer but all they get is a error and it's stuck on queue. I tried the bonjour forwarding rule but it does not work either.

If anyone can help it will be greatly appreciated

3 Replies 3
alemabrahao
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

What version are you running?

I had the same issue with version 18.x, and it just backed to work when I downgraded it.

I suggest you open a support case.

I am not a Cisco Meraki employee. My suggestions are based on documentation of Meraki best practices and day-to-day experience.

Please, if this post was useful, leave your kudos and mark it as solved.

Hello,

I'm using the 

Mx 18.107

Hopefully the version isn't the problem. I'll try to see if i downgrade if it would work because this is a problem that just recently started.

alemabrahao
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

It was the same for me, I updated it and for almost a week it worked without problems, and suddenly it stopped.

I am not a Cisco Meraki employee. My suggestions are based on documentation of Meraki best practices and day-to-day experience.

Please, if this post was useful, leave your kudos and mark it as solved.
Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels