Can't See the Uplink Traffic and Live Data

Solved
Reahuo
Here to help

Can't See the Uplink Traffic and Live Data

Hello team,

Is there any update on the Meraki Dashboard, now I can't the Uplink Traffic and Live Data.

Thank you.

1 Accepted Solution
DarrenOC
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Possible backend issue maybe?  Just checked a bunch of Orgs and I’m getting the same.  Can see historical data but nothing live.

Darren OConnor | doconnor@resalire.co.uk
https://www.linkedin.com/in/darrenoconnor/

I'm not an employee of Cisco/Meraki. My posts are based on Meraki best practice and what has worked for me in the field.

View solution in original post

7 Replies 7
DarrenOC
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Possible backend issue maybe?  Just checked a bunch of Orgs and I’m getting the same.  Can see historical data but nothing live.

Darren OConnor | doconnor@resalire.co.uk
https://www.linkedin.com/in/darrenoconnor/

I'm not an employee of Cisco/Meraki. My posts are based on Meraki best practice and what has worked for me in the field.
cmr
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Uplink missing on n199 as well, but live firewall log still works

Seeing same thing this morning on n732.

jimmyt234
Building a reputation

Getting the same across multiple orgs and shards.

jamesht
Here to help

how is this solved it still shows no live data

cmr
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

As @DarrenOC said, it is a back end glitch and should solve itself as it did for me.  What shard are you on?

Hello @jamesht,

At this time the issue with live data not populating on the MX uplink tab should be resolved. If you (or anyone else) are still experiencing issues with the MX uplink live data graph not showing any data, I would encourage you to open a support ticket to look into the issue further. Or if a ticket is already open and are still seeing problems with the live data graph, please update the ticket so that support can update our Engineering team.

If you found this post helpful, please give it kudos. If my answer solved your problem, click "accept as solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels