Can't Integrate Meraki and Active Directory

FxZatt
New here

Can't Integrate Meraki and Active Directory

Hello,

I'm trying to integrate meraki and AD, but the error "ldap bind invalid credentials" is shown.

That's weird, because the domain inserted is correct, ip, user and password are correct and VPN connections are autenticated by AD normally. Additionally, LDAP groups are located and refreshed.

Could someone help me with this issue?

4 Replies 4
PhilipDAth
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

There are a couple of integrations.  What are you trying to achieve so we know which one you are referring to.

Hey PhilipDAth,

Thanks for your reply. I want to divide internet access permitions between AD groups. For example, managers can access some sites, that other employees cannot. This error occurs on Securtiy & SD-Wan >> Active Directory screen from Meraki MX84.

I already saw some Cisco documentations, but I didn't found anything to solve this problem.

RichardChen1
Getting noticed

Does your AD have a valid certificate?

Hi Richard,

Yes, Cisco has documentation explaining how to integrate AD and Meraki, I followed this steps, my certificate has all requirements presents in this documentation.

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels