Can an Organization have an administrator just for it?

Huain
Here to help

Can an Organization have an administrator just for it?

I understand the hierarchy of the Meraki Dashboard is Account/Organization/Network.  But i was told that the despite an account can oversee several Organizations there are no Administrators for individual Organization but the Administrator would be for all Organizations.

I ask this because when i try tu crear firewall rules with object groups I can not create them because I only have the role of Network Administrator or Operator.  If my Network is the only one in my Organization but I know that our Dashboard engolfes several orgnization the solution would be assign me the Organization Administrator Role only for the Organization my Network is.

Am I getting things wrong?

Thanks in advance

1 Reply 1
PatWruk
Getting noticed

Each org can have administrators, as far as I know you can't create 1 account that automatically gets access to all orgs. My setup has 4 Orgs but only 2 people have access to all 4. We also have a few that only have access to 1 org with varying levels of access. So you can be setup to be an org admin for that 1 org, if your company/department allows it.

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels