Applying created group policies and whitelist some clients

mugrene
Here to help

Applying created group policies and whitelist some clients

Greetings;

I have a combined network of MX100, MS390 and MR56. MS390 is my CORE Switch and it is connecting to other non meraki switches. For those non-meraki switches, I connect some non-meraki Wireless Access Points that gives wireless internet to the clients.
I created some group policy (Blocking Social Medias, uTorrent, Youtube and Web file sharing) on my MX100 and When I apply that group policy, It works as I configured it. My issue is when I whitelist some client (by applying another group policy which allow access of all sites), it doesn't work.
Kindly support me the way I can allow some client to bypass the group policy I created (Note that I am in combined network of MX10, MS390 and MR56).

Here is my topology:

mugrene_0-1615899142061.png

Here are my group policies:

mugrene_1-1615899333426.png

mugrene_2-1615899558250.png

mugrene_4-1615899790118.png

On Client, I put that configurations:

mugrene_3-1615899652544.png

2 Replies 2
CptnCrnch
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Ist should be working perfectly the was you‘re describing it. If you want to automatically assign your Full Access profile, you could do that via network authentication / 802.1x.

Or have I misunderstood your question?

kYutobi
Kind of a big deal

I see that you didn't assign a VLAN ID 102 to that policy. I also don't know if you have the port trunked. I see you setup the MX group policies because you don't have the MRs. Even though I see a client with 10.10.2.133 the VLAN is 107.  

Enthusiast
Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels