Alerts Tags

Shubh3738
Getting noticed

Alerts Tags

Iam created CAMP templates, and all my project locations is bind with it.

Is it possible now, to configure alerts on project wise to different different project engineers.

6 Replies 6
alemabrahao
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

I'm not sure if I understand wat you want, but you can specify the email addresses of the project engineers who should receive the alerts.

https://documentation.meraki.com/General_Administration/Cross-Platform_Content/Alerts_and_Notificati...

I am not a Cisco Meraki employee. My suggestions are based on documentation of Meraki best practices and day-to-day experience.

Please, if this post was useful, leave your kudos and mark it as solved.

Hi @alemabrahao If I do this all networks that is bind with the template, alerts are goes to all project engineers.

I need to send alerts related to their project locations. But all project networks are bind with one single template.

Even though it is in a template, you can configure the alerts individually on each Network, you do not necessarily need to configure them in the template.

I am not a Cisco Meraki employee. My suggestions are based on documentation of Meraki best practices and day-to-day experience.

Please, if this post was useful, leave your kudos and mark it as solved.
Shubh3738
Getting noticed

There is no option of Alerts individually for the networks that is bind with the Templates.

Shubh3738_0-1710937039753.png

mlefebvre
Building a reputation

Tell your project engineers to configure inbox rules so they only see the projects they care about.

Brash
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

You can set "All Network Admins" as an alert option.

This will send alerts only to Admins of the specific network.

You can define which networks a user is an admin from under "Organization > Administrators"

Note: This does not work for SAML Admins

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels