AMP/ThreatGrid Upgrade Notification Email

Mloraditch
Building a reputation

AMP/ThreatGrid Upgrade Notification Email

Got a few email notifications today that an MX I manage is using AMP and/or Threatgrid and I need to update. Was aware of the overall need to  update.

A comment for whomever did this mail merge.... maybe just maybe include the Org and Network where this is!

I manage over 100 orgs with over 400 MXs...

I can find them, but it sure would save some time.

7 REPLIES 7
Aaron_Wilson
A model citizen

Ditto. I don't even know where to begin to look.

@Aaron_Wilson You can login in and go to Organization > Firmware upgrades > All networks tab.  You can then sort the items.

The Wandering Pacer
"Not all who wander are lost" - J. R. R. Tolkien
www.thewanderingpacer.com

O_o

That doesn't tell you where AMP is enabled...

My apologies, I thought you were referring to finding which items needed the update. You can find the AMP setting under Security & SD-WAN > Threat Detection. 

The Wandering Pacer

This thread is regarding the vague email Meraki issued about AMP/TG being enabled and needing to update firmware for continued use.

The OP requested that next time Meraki might tell us which org(s)/network(s) triggered such an email. 🙂

Sorry about that. I took your statements as literal questions. 🙈 

I did understand his statement with regards to needing an individualized system specific generated email instead of a blanket notice. There could definitely be some more attention spent in the notifications/reports area. 👍👍

The Wandering Pacer
PhilipDAth
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

>You can login in and go to Organization > Firmware upgrades 

That tells you which network in a specific org.  It doesn't tell which org.  So if you looked after 1,000 orgs, you would have to go into each one to find out.

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels