Secure Connect Data Center IPs

Solved
dkins
Comes here often

Secure Connect Data Center IPs

Hi,

Is there a published KB article detailing the Secure Connect DC IP addresses? We need to understand what Public IP addresses traffic will be coming from and hitting services like Microsoft 365.

1 Accepted Solution
Gary_Geihsler1
Meraki Employee
Meraki Employee

There are two different questions here. 
1. Secure Connect DC IP addresses- We utilize the Umbrella DCs so we use the same public IP addresses as Umbrella when connecting via IPsec tunnels. You can see the Umbrella DCs and their IP addresses here. Note no all Umbrella DCs support Secure Connect, check the Secure Connect DC list here. 

2. The public IP that will be listed as the source when landing at a destination such as a SaaS application will be one of the IPs in the Umbrella ranges. 146.112.0.0/16, 155.190.0.0/16, 151.186.0.0/16. We are just launching Reserved IP as a function in Secure Connect which will allow a customer to purchase dedicated IP addresses, more details to come on the Reserved IP capabilities. 

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
DarrenOC
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Hi @dkins ,

I would reach out to your Cisco Partner and Cisco AM to verify.  I have found the following:

Cisco+ Secure Connect Data Center List - Cisco Meraki

These are the Global DC's for Umbrella but there must be some dual-hosting involved:

Global cloud network activity & data centers - Cisco Umbrella

Darren OConnor | doconnor@resalire.co.uk
https://www.linkedin.com/in/darrenoconnor/

I'm not an employee of Cisco/Meraki. My posts are based on Meraki best practice and what has worked for me in the field.
Gary_Geihsler1
Meraki Employee
Meraki Employee

There are two different questions here. 
1. Secure Connect DC IP addresses- We utilize the Umbrella DCs so we use the same public IP addresses as Umbrella when connecting via IPsec tunnels. You can see the Umbrella DCs and their IP addresses here. Note no all Umbrella DCs support Secure Connect, check the Secure Connect DC list here. 

2. The public IP that will be listed as the source when landing at a destination such as a SaaS application will be one of the IPs in the Umbrella ranges. 146.112.0.0/16, 155.190.0.0/16, 151.186.0.0/16. We are just launching Reserved IP as a function in Secure Connect which will allow a customer to purchase dedicated IP addresses, more details to come on the Reserved IP capabilities. 

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.