You are part of a subset of Meraki Go administrators being asked to update their password

iliadz
Here to help

You are part of a subset of Meraki Go administrators being asked to update their password

I am getting an error when logging into my Meraki app. I saw a thread on this from a week ago, here in the forum, but no actual solution other than someone sent the OA a link. 

It claims:

You are part of a subset of Meraki Go administrators being asked to update their password as a precautionary measure. Please navigate to web.meraki-go.com in a web browser to perform this action.

However, when I login with a web browser (attempt to login) with the URL, it's simply a web version of the same page, and the same error happens..nothing else. 

For the record, I tried "forgot password". No link gets sent. So currently locked out of my system in essence.

3 REPLIES 3
speakerfritz
A model citizen

Message me with your email address only and I will be happy to submit a ticket for you.

iliadz
Here to help

How, possibly, could this solve my problem... lol. Color me SUPER confused. The "password reset link"... ? Is there a generic password reset link that works no matter what e-mail I enter ? When using the method they mention, it claims it will only send me a link if I exist in Meraki, which of course, makes sense. 
I did try this, simply because I am obedient...and NO password reset link comes, no matter if I used my registered e-mail (which would make sense)  or me gmail account (which makes no sense). 

Screenshot 2022-12-15 at 6.39.07 PM.png

And I am literally ON the page they tell me I need to be on...:) ErghhhhhScreenshot 2022-12-15 at 6.51.37 PM.png