Waiting over a month for support

stevec101
Here to help

Waiting over a month for support

Hi all,

Back in June I lost access to my authenticator app.  My fault, but it was used to access my Meraki-Go account.  I've been waiting over a month for someone to answer my "Contact Us" form and email to help@maraki-go.com.  Is Cisco disbanding the Meraki-Go group?  Is there anyone actually supporting the product for Cisco anymore?  With my support experience and the lack of new products seems like this product is dead.

- Is there a phone number we can call for support?

- Anyone want some used Meraki-Go gear?

3 Replies 3
hidden0
Meraki Alumni (Retired)
Meraki Alumni (Retired)

Hi @stevec101 ,

Our sincere apologies for the delay resolving this matter for you. Please check your e-mail to see if appropriate next steps have been issued, and if not please bump your previous e-mail so we can be sure to address the matter promptly.

Thank you for your patience, I understand this is not an ideal situation. We're working to improve this particular resolution path to involve less manual intervention.

I did get and email and responded with the information that was requested.  I’m still waiting for a follow-up.  What’s going on with the product?  I was beginning to look into alternatives and found just about everyone else, including Aruba Instant-On, supports Wifi6.  I had to discontinue the Meraki-Go firewall because it couldn’t handle my internet connection speed.  Are we going to see any new products soon?

hidden0
Meraki Alumni (Retired)
Meraki Alumni (Retired)

You should be all sorted out now @stevec101, again we sincerely apologize for the situation.

As far as hardware goes we realize there is a need for it and there is definitely ongoing talks about what our next generation of hardware will look like. However there is no time table I can provide today.

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.