Use with Security Camera System

MBritt
Just browsing

Use with Security Camera System

I have a client who needs to setup business class wifi extenders to connect with point-to-point network. After connecting to main network via point-to-point antennae (already installed) we need to hard wire into security camera routers in two different locations within the same geo area. Can any Merkari products manage this type design?

3 REPLIES 3
EstrellaHerring
New here

It sounds like your client has quite the networking challenge on their hands. 🤔

ReaganMeadows
New here

When it comes to setting up business-class WiFi extenders and connecting them to a point-to-point network for security camera systems, it's essential to choose the right equipment. While I don't have specific information on Merkari products, you might want to explore options that are known for their reliability in such setups.But if you're interested in security systems, Vivint's smart home system is worth considering. It offers a range of features, including security solutions, that can help keep businesses and homes safe. Researching and finding the best fit for your client's specific needs is always a good idea.

I have my Arlo 4 camera 2k hd system setup on my Meraki go system.  The camera span 50ft   No problems with it as it relates to the network.  But, 2k hd will not get you facial recognition beyond 20ft and 4k hd isn’t any better since 4k hd just provides more pixels by widening the fuel of view.

It has been helpful