Unable to create Meraki Go account

SOLVED
JFK-Computers
Here to help

Unable to create Meraki Go account

When trying to create a Meraki Go account we do receive the e-mail for verification, but when clicking on the 'Verify email' button we get an error. Now the link has expired but when clicking on the 'Resend verification email' button we get the following error:

ERRORS - Email failed to send because of an unknown error.

We tried this with two separate e-mail accounts, but have the same issue.
These two are a hotmail.com and gmail.com account.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
hidden0
Meraki Alumni (Retired)
Meraki Alumni (Retired)

Any luck today @Judge ? We fixed some issues last Friday and I want to be sure nobody is having lingering account creation problems.

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11
hidden0
Meraki Alumni (Retired)
Meraki Alumni (Retired)

Hello @JFK-Computers 

Thank you for reaching out and letting us know about these problems.

Our team is currently investigating these failures and working towards a resolution.

hidden0
Meraki Alumni (Retired)
Meraki Alumni (Retired)

For what it is worth, as an addendum, account creation was successful for me on the North America region after a cursory test. Were you on a different region?

Try doing the creation in Europe - London, I tried that last night and the authenticate email failed to load at all, and I want to configure my new devices!!

hidden0
Meraki Alumni (Retired)
Meraki Alumni (Retired)

Hey @Judge 

I just gave it a go using a VPN to France with no issues. 
That being said, you are not the only one facing problems. We are looking into it!

Meanwhile I've been able to create for this customer a new Meraki Go using his own domain name.. So I think this problem might be related to being a gmail.com or outlook.com e-mail address that was used...

Yes, this is exactly what I had. But been able to create a new account using an e-mail address linked tot domain name of the customer. As a work around this is fine to me.

hidden0
Meraki Alumni (Retired)
Meraki Alumni (Retired)

Hey @JFK-Computers  I think there may have been some odd timing to make things appear this way.

We found an additional issue that was fixed last Friday evening (PST). Would you mind giving the original email a try? Sometimes the activation/reset emails get stuck in spam folders so be sure to check there. I want to be sure there aren't any lingering issues we're not detecting.

Hello,

Thanks for you reply, but it seems one again it is impossible to create new Meraki Go accounts for the moment?

hidden0
Meraki Alumni (Retired)
Meraki Alumni (Retired)

Any luck today @Judge ? We fixed some issues last Friday and I want to be sure nobody is having lingering account creation problems.

Hi @hidden0 Yep looks like it's all good now! 🙂

Thanks!

Yes, Belgium (Europe)