Unable to Reset Password for Meraki-Go Portal

SOLVED
D2neXt
Conversationalist

Unable to Reset Password for Meraki-Go Portal

For the past 2 days I have been unsuccessful at resetting my password using my meraki-go account. I had to create a new account using my password just to be able to submit this question here. I have whitelisted merakis email domain for my email address that has the issue  for pba_admin @ profreshbarberacademy dot com and have made more than 30 attempts to reset. I am frustrated because I've setup a network for my clients and flew in to assist them and have wasted a trip. I dont know what to do.

Error: "You are part of a subset of Meraki Go administrators being asked to update their password as a precautionary measure. Please navigate to web.meraki-go.com in a web browser to perform this action.?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
D2neXt
Conversationalist

To whomever at Cisco manually sent me a password reset, thank you. this is now resolved

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
D2neXt
Conversationalist

Dear meraki support please help me with this 

D2neXt
Conversationalist

To whomever at Cisco manually sent me a password reset, thank you. this is now resolved

speakerfritz
A model citizen

Had the same problem

same resolution path

then about a week after it was fixed

got an email saying we locked you out because someone besides you or us used your Id and password .

since there is no multi factor authentication…wonder how that conclusion was made?