Problem to create a Meraki Go account

Solved
anbohm
Here to help

Problem to create a Meraki Go account

Tried to create an account to setup my new GX50 firewall. When I try to login I get this "Please verify your email address before logging in"

has checked my mail several times and waited for 3 hours, still no mail. Also tried to click "Forgot Password". Cannot get his mail either. 

Username: andre@mosshage.no

Correct place to get help?

1 Accepted Solution
MiriamGo
Meraki Go Team
Meraki Go Team

@anbohm it looks like our team has been in touch and is looking into your login issues. Apologies again for any frustration from this issue - you'll be in good hands with the team to get your router firewall up and running 🙂 

Miriam Kung
Meraki Go Product Marketing

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
MiriamGo
Meraki Go Team
Meraki Go Team

Hi @anbohm - sorry you're having issues logging into your account! We've documented the main troubleshooting steps here: https://www.meraki-go.com/faqs/#i%E2%80%99m-having-login-issues-how-can-i-log-back-into-my-account

However, if that still doesn't get you back into your account, please feel free to email merakigo@cisco.com so our team can help you out. 

Miriam Kung
anbohm
Here to help

Still have issue with my account. Has tried with new email and have same issue. Also send a mail to merakigo@cisco.com

has not got any response after 4 days.

is it so hard to get a brand new firewall to work? Please help me 

MiriamGo
Meraki Go Team
Meraki Go Team

@anbohm it looks like our team has been in touch and is looking into your login issues. Apologies again for any frustration from this issue - you'll be in good hands with the team to get your router firewall up and running 🙂 

Miriam Kung
Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.