Meraki GO hardware failure

Rahul_Pawar
New here

Meraki GO hardware failure

have multiple queries related to meraki go devices subscription. Firstly do I require any lic or subscription purchase with my meraki go device if I am ordering the devices for the first time. I could read that there are no subscription required for any meraki go devices. And if not then is it like I just need to purchase the hardware and on board those devices using meraki go app. Also how would the hardware replacement take place if we dont have subscription or RMA support in place. Is it like a lifetime warranty sort of a thing. Also do i require any subscription to create an account on Meraki go app? 

1 Reply 1
Satsuki
Meraki Employee
Meraki Employee

1. You do not need a Meraki Go license to have the devices. If you want to add on a Security subscription there is a license for that that you'll have to purchase it in addition to your GX. 

2. Yes, you purchase the devices and onboard in the app. 

3. Other than the original manufacturer warranty there isn't an additional warranty.  You would need to go through the store you purchased it from, not through Meraki.

4. You don't require a subscription to make a Meraki Go account, just an email address. 

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.