Manage Existing Case

SOLVED
jakster145
Conversationalist

Manage Existing Case

Am I being dumb? I opened a Meraki Go Support case and received the expected auto-reply confirmation but I can't see a way to monitor/manage the open case. The interface only seems to allow opening new cases.

Can someone please point me in the right direction?

Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Gogo
Here to help

You can see and edit the existing case in the Smartphone Apps, does not work in the web version.

Further, even the App versions seem to be kind of beta. Once you select the edit field, it disappears. You can type your text, however you don't see, what you are typing, at least not in the iOS version. There is room for improvements.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Gogo
Here to help

You can see and edit the existing case in the Smartphone Apps, does not work in the web version.

Further, even the App versions seem to be kind of beta. Once you select the edit field, it disappears. You can type your text, however you don't see, what you are typing, at least not in the iOS version. There is room for improvements.

jakster145
Conversationalist

I was able to reply even though I couldn't see what I was typing (iOS) - when I clicked out of the "dialog" I was able to see what I had typed and could send the update.