Just like the title says, when trying to set a device usage limit, I hit the save button but my setting does not save. When I go back into the setting, it’s off and if I test, that device is still able to consume full bandwidth. I’ve tried setting this on the mobile app as well as the website dashboard. This happens for any device.
Sorry to trouble you, but please reset to the initial state and try again.
If you found this post helpful, please give it kudos. If my answer solved your problem, click "accept as solution" so that others can benefit from it. 有用な回答だと思われる際にはkudoをクリックして頂けると幸いです。 回答があなたの問題を解決した場合、accept as solutionをクリックしてください。