A model citizen

Bug Report - Support Tab

Category: Portal
Type: Graphical
Item: Link
Device: N/A
Firmware: N/A

Description:

When selecting Settings / Help / Support Ticket the gui gives a blank page.

Screenshot 2023-04-17 at 8.35.55 PM.png

Work Around:
N/A

6 Replies 6
MiriamGo
Meraki Go Team
Meraki Go Team

Thanks @TyShawn for these clean bug reports! Just to confirm, were you logging into the web portal from Chrome? 

As a workaround, you can try Safari as support cases should work as expected there. We'll dig to see what's happening in the meantime. 

Miriam Kung
Meraki Go Product Marketing
TyShawn
A model citizen

I ran the tests from MS Edge and Safari. I tried to edit my post but for some reason I couldn’t. I found a workaround by clicking submit ticket from the main screen. 

Sent from IPhone. 

Apologies for the inconvenience! We're taking a look to see if we can fix any issues happening. 

Miriam Kung
Meraki Go Product Marketing
TyShawn
A model citizen

@MiriamGo - I'm here to help the community and to make the product as best as it can be.

TyShawn
A model citizen

This issue is resolved with the latest update.

The "Success" popup box states someone will email you in the next couple of days. This wording feels like the issue is a low-priority event. Maybe we could look at changing the wording to 1-2 or 1-3 business days. I believe most of the community is aware that SLAs are not as tight as Meraki propper, but setting some type of SLA with a user or admin may give a slightly better experience. 

TyShawn
A model citizen

I did notice one strange thing when starting a ticket. Once a user/admin clicks open ticket then enters anything in the subject field. There is a spinning wheel in the box below that never goes away. It is like the box is looking for a ticket or KB that it never finds.

Screenshot 2023-05-31 at 7.32.18 PM.png

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.