Adding GR10 to Network - Network Error There was a problem making that request

Richard58
New here

Adding GR10 to Network - Network Error There was a problem making that request

I have added a new GR10 to an existing account and when I add an existing network to the device it goes through the action and saves. After a while I get a Network error. There was a problem making that request. Try again and contact support if the problem continues.

I have tried creating a new network, removed the device and various combinations with no different result.

I have created a new account and added the device to the new account and this works, I have removed the device and added it back to my original account and it still will not accept the network.

I have contacted support but had no response on this issue, does anyone have any ideas on how to resolve this?

Thanks in advance.

1 Reply 1
Satsuki
Meraki Employee
Meraki Employee

In your original account when you go to your mobile app > Networks > "Desired Network" > Settings > Network Availability there will be two options, one for "Schedule" and one for "Limited Broadcast".

Do you have any settings that would constrict the network from being added to the AP?

Also, do you have the desired network set to "Active" or "Discoverable"? This section is further down in the mobile app and could also restrict the network from being added or discovered by your devices. 

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.