eCMNA On-Demand Course Access Issue

ML-Ignite
Comes here often

eCMNA On-Demand Course Access Issue

Yesterday i  attend the in person Cisco Meraki 360  In-Person Training Event  . During training session i am able to access course Meraki 360 - Activity with no issue , but when instructor ask to access  eCMNA  Module 4: Gen Access i get error "Unfortunately, you do not have access to this course. If you believe you should have access to this course, please email us at "lms_helpme@absorb.zendesk.com". 

The  Course link it this :  https://learning.meraki.net/#/online-courses/5272537d-0a5b-48aa-9f2d-43ef8145066f .
My other coworker have no issue access the course on that event . 

Is any one  know how to resolve this issue  ?    I already send email to support certifications@meraki.com support@meraki.com and 

MLIgnite_0-1682542953391.png

2 Replies 2
alemabrahao
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

You need to wait the support.

I am not a Cisco Meraki employee. My suggestions are based on documentation of Meraki best practices and day-to-day experience.

Please, if this post was useful, leave your kudos and mark it as solved.
ML-Ignite
Comes here often

I get back from support@meraki.com 

Thank you for reaching out to Meraki Support. Please note that our technical support team is dedicated to assisting with troubleshooting Meraki customers' equipment issues only. Unfortunately, we are not equipped to assist with eCMNA enrollment or certification questions.

I recommend reaching out to our sales department, in general, to see if they can offer any assistance in regard to your inquiry.

Now  waiting from certifications@meraki.com  . Did not get any case conformation email  or case number , yet . 

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.