Windows App Deployment through Meraki Agent is slow

Djordje
Conversationalist

Windows App Deployment through Meraki Agent is slow

Hi everyone,

I hope someone can help here. The issue occurs when deploying applications through Meraki Agent on Windows workstations. What I need to mention is that this was working perfectly a few days ago, and now we are having some issues. I will try to give you all the needed info here. 
Workstation: Lenovo T and P 14 series
Meraki Agent: 4.2.2

What we did before is I open a new laptop, install Windows, update everything, and then the agent is pushed and installed through GPO. I checked the Meraki dashboard, found the device, and saw everything worked. After this, when I'm sure that the agent is working, I attach a tag that pushes installs applications connected to it. This worked great for a few months, but last few days, it didn't. I thought maybe some application changed and blocked it. Important thing that we didn't change any app, everything is same as when it was working. I then started a test and tried installing the app individually to find the application causing the problem. I then noticed that Installing one by one app takes too long; I'm sure it takes longer than before. 

What can be a problem here, and where to look for an issue?

Thank you in advance. 🙂 

0 Replies 0
Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.