Thank you

Solved
BlakeRichardson
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Thank you

As the title says I just want to say a quick thank you and well done to the Meraki team including those behind the scene that make this happen. 

Friday afternoon I placed an order for Two MX64's with licensing, I thought awesome they are order but will be a week or two away which is fine as I am in no rush for them.

Come to work on Monday and there is an shipping confirmation email that was sent on Saturday evening with the order number. 

15 mins later everything is registered in my dashboard and setpu pending the arrival ofth units.

8.30am today (Tuesday) units have arrived and are able to be deployed.

So again WELL DONE & THANK You, such a quick turn around and very happy customer!

1 Accepted Solution
JZ
Meraki Employee
Meraki Employee

Hi Blake,

You are very welcome! It’s always nice for the team that works behind the scenes to receive positive feedback and to hear firsthand how all their blood and sweat actually does make a difference. Thanks for taking the time to post. 

Joe

VP, Operations

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
JZ
Meraki Employee
Meraki Employee

Hi Blake,

You are very welcome! It’s always nice for the team that works behind the scenes to receive positive feedback and to hear firsthand how all their blood and sweat actually does make a difference. Thanks for taking the time to post. 

Joe

VP, Operations

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.