See you later - Announcing Temporary Leave

AmyReyes
Community Manager
Community Manager

See you later - Announcing Temporary Leave

Hi Meraki Community, 

I’m excited to share that I will be on parental leave starting December 1st, 2023 until June 7th, 2024. During this time, there will be a few different team members who can help you out should you need anything. These include @CarolineS,  whom many of you may recognize as our founding Community Manager. She is back on a part-time basis and will be around to assist with questions. @Leinad77 will continue supporting the Community, and @NayomiK will be taking over Member of the Month awards. 

While I’m out, you may occasionally see some posts from me that have been scheduled in advance. I look forward to chatting with you all again when I’m back in June. Have a wonderful holiday season and a happy new year!

8 Replies 8
KarstenI
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

All the best, and "see" you again in summer. Enjoy a peaceful time with silent nights, undisrupted sleep and shiny diapers ... 😎

DanielWahlsten
Getting noticed

Wish you all the best Amy 😊

cmr
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Good luck and hope it is an amazing time for you 😊

CarolineS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi all! Just wanted to say hi and that I'm excited to be back. Many congrats to Amy!

Caroline S | Community Manager, Cisco Meraki
New to the community? Get started here
PhilipDAth
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Oh @AmyReyes I hope you enjoy this transition in your life.

Brash
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Congratulations @AmyReyes!

Super exciting and a wonderful Christmas/New Years gift 🙂

I hope it's a smooth and enjoyable transition.

NayomiK
Community Manager
Community Manager

We'll miss you, Amy! Happy holidays, and Congrats on the new adventure! 

Leinad77
Meraki Alumni (Retired)
Meraki Alumni (Retired)

You're already missed, @AmyReyes . Godspeed to you on this new adventure and we'll see you in a few months.

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.