Meraki sales rep coverage by city

SOLVED
JohnW
New here

Meraki sales rep coverage by city

Where can I get a map of what cities are covered by each meraki rep for southern California?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
MerakiDave
Meraki Employee
Meraki Employee

That's going to be a moving target for sure and no such map exists.  Account ownership does tend to change and evolve, sometimes accounts are handed off to different sales reps, and with the way Meraki is growing, sometimes regions get split, plus new sales reps are coming in frequently, and territories & accounts sometimes get divided.  There's also a difference between "inside" accounts and "field" accounts, which map back to different reps based on things like total enrollment in a school district or university, or the population of a city.  One way to find out could be just asking your local Meraki rep (or partner rep) if you have one, and if not, you could fill out the "Contact Us" form https://meraki.cisco.com/form/contact to have your rep contact you, (which can/should also happen if you attend a webinar) and if you're already a Meraki customer you could probably also call Support and ask them to have the sales rep for whatever city to contact you.

HTH,

Dave

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
PhilipDAth
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

We are luck in my country (New Zealand).  The same Cisco Meraki people cover the entire country.

Perhaps try reaching out to your local Cisco Meraki rep and asking them.

MerakiDave
Meraki Employee
Meraki Employee

That's going to be a moving target for sure and no such map exists.  Account ownership does tend to change and evolve, sometimes accounts are handed off to different sales reps, and with the way Meraki is growing, sometimes regions get split, plus new sales reps are coming in frequently, and territories & accounts sometimes get divided.  There's also a difference between "inside" accounts and "field" accounts, which map back to different reps based on things like total enrollment in a school district or university, or the population of a city.  One way to find out could be just asking your local Meraki rep (or partner rep) if you have one, and if not, you could fill out the "Contact Us" form https://meraki.cisco.com/form/contact to have your rep contact you, (which can/should also happen if you attend a webinar) and if you're already a Meraki customer you could probably also call Support and ask them to have the sales rep for whatever city to contact you.

HTH,

Dave

Hello, could anyone tell me what sales rep handles Kansas and their contact info?

Erik

I am hearing impaired, please also send me a private message. Thank you....
PhilipDAth
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Did you try the "Contact Us" link?

https://meraki.cisco.com/form/contact

@PhilipDAth My sales rep has changed twice since Chris was promoted though, only one was good enough to introduce himself.

@BlakeRichardson do you have a local Cisco partner to look after you?

Chris was an exceptional sales person.

@PhilipDAth Yes I deal with one of our suppliers but my contact there and I liase with the Meraki client manager in regard to orders, stock levels and promos etc. 

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.