Meraki is Taking Over Cisco Live Orlando!

SOLVED
DorothyL
Meraki Alumni (Retired)
Meraki Alumni (Retired)

Meraki is Taking Over Cisco Live Orlando!

Meraki will be at Cisco Live US this year and we are taking over the show! Check out our entire presence here, which includes:

• Tons of speaking sessions and technical labs that you can register for
  • Innovation Showcase featuring Todd Nightingale, SVP/GM of Meraki
  • Our brand new Digital Workplace booth where you can experience how Meraki is the future of lightweight branch offices around the world
  • How you can win a Meraki switch and learn about our API's in the DevNet Zone
  • Register for our Cheers! with Meraki reception before it fills up!
  • And much more!

Everything can be found on the website but if you have any future questions about the event, reach out to clus@meraki.com.

Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
DorothyL
Meraki Alumni (Retired)
Meraki Alumni (Retired)

Love the excitement here - T-5 days until Cisco Live! US! The team is getting ready for an exciting event and have a few updates to share:

• #MerakiMission – a brand new way for customers and partners to win prizes by learning about Meraki at CLUS. We’ve got tons of swag we’re giving out from t-shirts to fidget cubes and more. Be sure to complete each daily challenge to win your prize!

•  Cheers! With Meraki – Detailed information on transportation and FAQ’s have been released for those that are registered. We will be sending confirmation emails to all RSVP’ed guests this week. We are not accepting any more RSVP’s or onsite registrations for the event. 

If you are no longer attending, please email clus@meraki.com

• DevNet Zone Switch Challenge – Customers who complete our Switch Challenge onsite can win a free Meraki MS. Learn more here.

Please let us know if you have any questions, and continue to check out our overall presence at the show.

View solution in original post

15 REPLIES 15
CarolineS
Community Manager
Community Manager

All attending community members should definitely sign up for "Cheers! with Meraki" (Tuesday, June 12, 7-10pm @ Epcot's American Adventure Rotunda)! UPDATE May 29: This event is full! You can put yourself on the waitlist, though.

(And I'm working on some ways for you to identify yourselves... stay tuned! UPDATE May 29: Please reply on this thread if you're coming

Caroline S | Community Manager, Cisco Meraki
New to the community? Get started here

What about a green adhesive dot on the forehead?

I crack myself up.

Welles
Building a reputation

Hmm... how about a slick Meraki enamel pin to place on the lanyard?

PhilipDAth
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Meraki sunglasses?

jdsilva
Kind of a big deal

Cool. Just registered. See everyone there!

Mr_IT_Guy
A model citizen

Meraki Sweaters!!!! Although that might be a bit too hot for Orlando in June.

Found this helpful? Give me some Kudos! (click on the little up-arrow below)
DorothyL
Meraki Alumni (Retired)
Meraki Alumni (Retired)

Love the excitement here - T-5 days until Cisco Live! US! The team is getting ready for an exciting event and have a few updates to share:

• #MerakiMission – a brand new way for customers and partners to win prizes by learning about Meraki at CLUS. We’ve got tons of swag we’re giving out from t-shirts to fidget cubes and more. Be sure to complete each daily challenge to win your prize!

•  Cheers! With Meraki – Detailed information on transportation and FAQ’s have been released for those that are registered. We will be sending confirmation emails to all RSVP’ed guests this week. We are not accepting any more RSVP’s or onsite registrations for the event. 

If you are no longer attending, please email clus@meraki.com

• DevNet Zone Switch Challenge – Customers who complete our Switch Challenge onsite can win a free Meraki MS. Learn more here.

Please let us know if you have any questions, and continue to check out our overall presence at the show.

If you're at CLUS, you can meet CJ (below) and complete a new Meraki lab at the Walk-In Self-Paced labs. CJ tells me: "Participants will be handsomely rewarded for their time with a voucher, redeemable at our booth for SWAG, and the satisfaction of learning some new things around Meraki."

CJ @ CLUSCJ @ CLUS

jdsilva
Kind of a big deal

That swag vending machine is full of goodies!  Didn't see a skateboard in there though... 😞

jdsilva
Kind of a big deal

...And that's a wrap for Cisco Live! this year. 

Thanks to all the Meraki folks that I interacted with there. You all helped make #CLUS a lot of fun for me this year. It was good to put a few faces to names, and good to see people again that I'd already met. 

@jdsilva It was great getting to meet you and @Welles and all the other community folks!

Found this helpful? Give me some Kudos! (click on the little up-arrow below)
jdsilva
Kind of a big deal

mchartier
New here

Hi, 

I've got a Meraki switch be completing the DevNet switch challenge. Now the problem is that I can't receive the 3 years license code... I've followed the meraki.io/mslicense url but after completing the form, no license is provided. 

How can I receive it?

Regards, 

Hi @mchartier - Thanks for letting us know; I see you've also posted your question in Off the Stack. We'll use that one as the thread for following up. I'm asking around internally to find the right person to help you.

Cheers!

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.