Meraki UX 10-min Customer Survey (earn USD $20)

StephPA
Meraki Employee
Meraki Employee

Meraki UX 10-min Customer Survey (earn USD $20)

Hello Meraki Community!

I’m Steph with the Cisco Networking UX Research team. We are running a short customer survey regarding Meraki licensing and would love your feedback! Please consider providing your valuable input on this critical "Off the Stack" topic 🙌

If you’re interested in participating, please complete the 10-minute survey below:

Take the survey here!

As a thank you for your time and feedback, the first 50 people to fill out this survey will receive a USD $20 gift card. Eligibility is contingent on the full completion of the survey. Only one submission per person, please.

Let me know if you have any questions in the comments section. 

Looking forward to your responses! 

Steph Peña-Alves
User Experience Researcher
Cisco Networking User Experience

P.S. If you do not qualify for this current study, we invite you to sign up for our research panel to participate in other upcoming studies. This is a great opportunity for customers, partners, and non-customers to share feedback, test new designs, and give us a glimpse into how you work! Sign up for our research panel here.

1 Reply 1
PhilipDAth
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

I had a go at doing the survey as a Meraki Partner - but the survey questions don't make sense in this context.

I'll counter and offer to do a 1:1 instead with you via WebEx.  I have no interest in a USD$20 gift card.  Typicaly the ones Cisco uses are not usable outside of the USA.

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.