Meraki Customer Meetups: Are there any?

Solved
DillonofAnch17
Getting noticed

Meraki Customer Meetups: Are there any?

Currently I am the Meraki Owner for our company and would love to see if there are meetups currently. Or if we were allowed to start our own communities. 

Kind of like how Google Cloud Developers works. 

Thoughts? 

Is there anyone here in the Midwest? 

1 Accepted Solution
CarolineS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @DillonofAnch17 -

We don't have a formalized meet-up program, but there may be events in your area. I'd recommend reaching out to your Meraki rep to find out more.

Community members have also been known to organize their own meetups - see New Zealand: Meraki Users Group Meeting for an example. @PhilipDAth might have more info he'd be willing to share about how this particular event was organized.

It's great to know that there may be interest in a more formalized / supported meet-up program; our team will take it into consideration!

Cheers!

Caroline S | Community Manager, Cisco Meraki
New to the community? Get started here

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
kYutobi
Kind of a big deal

I'm sure there's a lot of people around the area but there's also people here who are glad to help and I'm sure you can PM them with any questions/concerns you have. Not too sure about the rest. Sounds like a question for @CarolineS   

Enthusiast

My question is more around meeting in person with the other groups and being more tight-knit. When I was a member of the Google group we meant monthly to go over planned items, but also bi-monthly for hosted events with partners that would have a customer and partner-led panel. It introduced a lot of key vendor partnerships we utilized.

It would be great to partner with Meraki and lead some of these. I can think of some great ones around Meraki-retail or Meraki and hotel et cetera.

I'm in Detroit btw if anyone wants to DM and start this going!
CarolineS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @DillonofAnch17 -

We don't have a formalized meet-up program, but there may be events in your area. I'd recommend reaching out to your Meraki rep to find out more.

Community members have also been known to organize their own meetups - see New Zealand: Meraki Users Group Meeting for an example. @PhilipDAth might have more info he'd be willing to share about how this particular event was organized.

It's great to know that there may be interest in a more formalized / supported meet-up program; our team will take it into consideration!

Cheers!

Caroline S | Community Manager, Cisco Meraki
New to the community? Get started here
Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.