Documentation Digest - July 1-12

CameronMoody
Meraki Employee
Meraki Employee

Documentation Digest - July 1-12

Hi Community,

Below are the most important changes to our documentation between July 1 - July 12, 2019:

Week of 7/1

Blocking and Whitelisting Clients
Change: Clarifications added on restricted YouTube content.  Bypasses AMP, CF and S2S VPN rules.  Does not bypass IDS/IPS.

Alert - Recent 802.1X Failure
Change: Added note stating alert will only be generated if config is set to WPA2-Ent w/ custom RADIUS.

Week of 7/8

Locating the Meraki Customer Number or Support Passcode
Change: Updated document with all options to locate MCN and support passcode.  New help page options included.

MS225/MS210-48LP/FP Proactive Replacement
Change: Added a note that devices with high-temperature alerts that have not failed are only eligible for proactive replacements via dashboard hardware replacements, rather than via support RMA.

Switch Stacks
Change: Added MS450 and MS355 in the stacking availability section.

Restricting Access to Cameras
Change: Added information on enabling support camera access on the new “Get Help” page.

Throughput test to the Cisco Meraki Dashboard
Change: Updated to use the new name of the tool.  “Dashboard throughput” vs “throughput”.

Cameron Moody | Product Manager, Cisco Meraki
1 Reply 1
BrechtSchamp
Kind of a big deal

Thanks for the update!

I see the throughput tool was renamed :). Still doesn't explain why my MS performs worse on this test than both my MX and my MR even though it's sitting in between them. I would love to see an actual throughput test on at least the MX's. Being able to do a remote WAN throughput test would really be valuable. Seems to me a dashboard throughput test doesn't have much value as the dashboard links only need 1kbps anyway?

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.