CMNO Cert status

SOLVED
EricF1983
New here

CMNO Cert status

Hey everyone, 

I took the CMNO course last Friday and haven't heard back whether or not I've passed. 

Does anyone know what the turn around time is?

Thanks

Eric

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
TrishaC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @EricF1983 

We've just launched a CMNO Resources area on the Community, with useful info on the CMNO program. I believe the CMNO FAQ section should help answer your question!

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Bustermoe
New here

I took mine on Wednesday this week and got an email today.  It was in my SPAM Folder.

TrishaC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @EricF1983 

We've just launched a CMNO Resources area on the Community, with useful info on the CMNO program. I believe the CMNO FAQ section should help answer your question!

@TrishaC , I took the CMNO on March 1st and passed. I haven't received a pdf of the cert. I know it is being retired at the end of the year. But I would still like to show my employer what I did, as I told them I was taking training on the new Meraki gear. thanks! 

ham737
PhilipDAth
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

You should be able to log into the Meraki partner portal:

http://www.merakipartners.com/

Then go to the "training" tab, click on "CMNA", and near the top is usually a link to download your certificate.

Screenshot from 2018-03-10 11-16-52.png

MRCUR
Kind of a big deal

@PhilipDAth CMNO isn't for partners. 

MRCUR | CMNO #12

So I did email support and got a response that I passed the exam and the confirmation will be emailed out this week

Thanks all for responding!

Eric

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.