CMNA Instructor-led vs eCMNA (on Demand)

GuiCarvalho
Getting noticed

CMNA Instructor-led vs eCMNA (on Demand)

Hello Team,

Anyone knows if the eCMNA gives the free Gear too? Or it's exclusively for who did the instructor-led training?

8 REPLIES 8
Inderdeep
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

@GuiCarvalho : I dont think so 🙂 

Regards/Inder
Cisco IT Blogs awarded in 2020 & 2021
www.thenetworkdna.com
CptnCrnch
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Apart from that: I think everyone "only" taking the E-Learning is missing something really big. Merakis CMNA instructors are doing a helluva great job! 🙂

Inderdeep
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Good point @CptnCrnch 

Regards/Inder
Cisco IT Blogs awarded in 2020 & 2021
www.thenetworkdna.com
AshP
Here to help

What other differences would be between eCMNA and CMNA; and is there any other downside?

Once eCMNA is done, later, could CMNA be attended, if need be?

JonathanHa
Here to help

Prior to a new project I'm thinking about attending the eCMNA and do the CMNA again (after project started). Just want to be as best prepared as possible. What do you think? I already did the Meraki FIT Level 1-2

MerryAki
Building a reputation

You won't get the free gear or support for the lab equipment to be honest, that was not announced, unfortunately there is no physical CMNA available in my region.. 😞

I only saw very few physical CMNA, but instructor-led will be alright, hopefully.
Still, I'm not sure whether the increased flexibility of eCMNA (doing course by course over different days) is better than the full-day instructor-led CMNA. Is this a question of "personal training type"?

MerryAki
Building a reputation

Oh.. I meant instructor-led not physical. 🙂

I attended the ECMS1 and 2 before I went through the CMNA/eCMNA but all of those were held virtually (ECMS was planned to be on-site, but it was changed to a virtual classroom due to COVID-19) 

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.