Introduction Message, "Hello!"

Ambrose1
Conversationalist

Introduction Message, "Hello!"

I'm Stephen Ambrose, a passionate and dedicated IT professional with a strong educational background and a commitment to advancing my skills in the ever-evolving world of technology. With a Bachelor of Science in Computer Science and an Associate's degree in General Studies, I've laid a solid foundation for my career in IT.

Currently, I'm in the process of enhancing my expertise through various certifications and training programs. I'm working towards certifications in Security Plus, Network Plus, and I'm actively engaged in a Cybersecurity Bootcamp with UCONN. Additionally, I'm enrolled in the Cisco Academy to further broaden my networking knowledge.

I recently made the exciting move to the United States, specifically to Connecticut, and I'm enthusiastic about contributing my skills and knowledge to the local IT industry. My previous experience spans system administration, break-fix solutions, and managed service provider (MSP) environments. 

I'm actively seeking opportunities in the I.T. field in Connecticut. I'm eager to contribute to the continued growth of the IT sector in this region.

I look forward to connecting with professionals in the I.T. field. My favorite hobbit is learning.

4 Replies 4
Inderdeep
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Welcome to the community @Ambrose1 

Regards/Inder
Cisco IT Blogs awarded in 2020 & 2021
www.thenetworkdna.com

Thanks!!

PhilipDAth
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Thanks for joining the community @Ambrose1 .

Ambrose1
Conversationalist

Thanks!!

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.