From the Dashboard, is there an ability to manually sign a connected client out of the Client VPN?

jbaker4870
Comes here often

From the Dashboard, is there an ability to manually sign a connected client out of the Client VPN?

3 Replies 3
alemabrahao
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Have you checked the client status details for a revoke option? Something like this:

alemabrahao_1-1678738920624.png

If not, I don't know what you want, but you just can disable the client.

I am not a Cisco Meraki employee. My suggestions are based on documentation of Meraki best practices and day-to-day experience.

Please, if this post was useful, leave your kudos and mark it as solved.
jbaker4870
Comes here often

Hi there. Thanks for the suggestion. I am not really looking to revoke or disable a VPN client but instead to force a sign out of a user from the client VPN. I did not see any option related to that in the client status page or VPN status page. I am coming from a Palo Alto background where we could disconnect a users VPN session from the firewall's GUI. Occasionally, we need to force a user to reauthenticate with the VPN. 

I have not looked at the options related the AnyConnect but I do not foresee our company using AnyConnect if the Client VPN is suitable. 

There is no timeout option or option on the dashboard to force the client to disconnect. The session will only terminate once the user clicks disconnect.

I am not a Cisco Meraki employee. My suggestions are based on documentation of Meraki best practices and day-to-day experience.

Please, if this post was useful, leave your kudos and mark it as solved.
Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.