Traying to login my account without 2FA App config

SamuelCifuentes
Just browsing

Traying to login my account without 2FA App config

hello everone. I hope you are very well.

Today I needed to access to meraki dasboard but the platform ask fot me authenticator code. however I have never configurated an authenticator meraki app or cisco auth app. previusly I logged in with my mail and password, the platform sent me a temp code to my mail, and I put the code to log in.

But now, the platform request me and auth code from an 2FA app, I don't have any app like this to cisco services.

can anybody helpe with this problem?

I have tried to recover my account with the link "forgot your password", And this option allow me change my password, but when I try to log in again, ask me for the 2FA code. That's not worked for me.

Thanks for your attention.

2 Replies 2
alemabrahao
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Do you have access to more than one organization?

If so, simply have MFA enabled in one of them and the functionality will work for any other organization.

https://documentation.meraki.com/General_Administration/Other_Topics/Two-Factor_Authentication

I am not a Cisco Meraki employee. My suggestions are based on documentation of Meraki best practices and day-to-day experience.

Please, if this post was useful, leave your kudos and mark it as solved.

Hi kind guy!

Thanks for your answer!

But unfortunately, I don't have access to another organization. In fact I ask to an admin that remove me from the organization to tray recover access to my account without an organization.

But it shows the same problem with 2FA.

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.