Where to request Features?

Solved
Saf
New here

Where to request Features?

Hi all!

Didn't realise this forum existed until very recently.

I was wondering if there was a specific place to add Feature Requests when it comes to the Meraki API (specifically in relation to MDM)?

I know there's a "Give your feedback" button at the bottom of the Dashboard, but wasn't sure if this was the best place for things related to API requests.

If the forums are the best place, is there a particular format in which its preferred to structure our posts?

There's a few features that my team would love to have, but the biggest one would be being able to enable/disable Lost Mode (and related features) via the API. 

A less important desire is to update an iPad via the API

(For context, our fleet is solely iPads)

1 Accepted Solution
RaphaelL
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Hi and welcome here. 

As you have mentionned the best way to submit feature request is via the Give your feedback button or via your SE.

They are taking these feedback very seriously and I have been contacted multiple times after giving some good and detailed feedback.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
RaphaelL
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Hi and welcome here. 

As you have mentionned the best way to submit feature request is via the Give your feedback button or via your SE.

They are taking these feedback very seriously and I have been contacted multiple times after giving some good and detailed feedback.

Saf
New here

Ah awesome, thanks for the confirmation @RaphaelL!

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels