We can't Add any devices to the Meraki MDM

SyheWaqySystems
Conversationalist

We can't Add any devices to the Meraki MDM

Hii Community, 

We are trying Cisco Meraki Platform for better management, but we are having some difficulties in adding devices to Systems Manager.

We gone through all the steps but, the email id and password doesn't work and says ' invalid login ' everytime!

We used the same registered email on cisco meraki.

How we fix this? 

Thankyou. 

5 Replies 5
alemabrahao
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

I suggest you to open a support case.

I am not a Cisco Meraki employee. My suggestions are based on documentation of Meraki best practices and day-to-day experience.

Please, if this post was useful, leave your kudos and mark it as solved.

We tried to reach support via online, but we cant find any resources fixing the case.

But how do we open a support case? We can't fine any option for it.

Good luck.

https://documentation.meraki.com/General_Administration/Support/Contacting_Support#:~:text=When%20co....

I am not a Cisco Meraki employee. My suggestions are based on documentation of Meraki best practices and day-to-day experience.

Please, if this post was useful, leave your kudos and mark it as solved.
PhilipDAth
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

What have you got Systems Manager authenticating against?  Azure AD?  Something else?

This is the enrollment part of the setup guide:
https://documentation.meraki.com/SM/Device_Enrollment/SM_Enrollment_Authentication 

Further to this ^^ - if you are indeed using "Managed: Use Meraki hosted accounts", this is the "Owners" list (System Manager > Owners), not the normal Meraki Administrators (Organisation > Administrators).

Therefore ensure you have created the required Owners on that page and use those credentials to authenticate on the device.

Furthermore, ensure you have sufficient SM licenses, and if you're using PDL, you have assigned the SM licenses to the correct network. 

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels