Nubie - MDM - ios - set wallpaper and lock screen

SOLVED
DGI
Comes here often

Nubie - MDM - ios - set wallpaper and lock screen

Help please...

I'm trying to find how to set and push a specific wallpaper and lock screen picture on iPad's (8th gen if it makes a difference)

I haven't been able to find anywhere to do that.

This is all I see as payload options, and none have anything about setting wallpaper.

DGI_0-1633124753351.png

Thanks in advance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
T1
Building a reputation

Did you choose a Device profile (Default) or User Profile (Apple)? Former has all available settings, latter what you have on your screenshot.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
T1
Building a reputation

Did you choose a Device profile (Default) or User Profile (Apple)? Former has all available settings, latter what you have on your screenshot.

DGI
Comes here often

Hi T1,

Great catch! 😁

Now one more stupid question, I have this Apple profile already setup with about 25 payload items in it, would there be an easy way to copy them over?  When I tried the profile copy, it of course defaulted to another Apple profile...

Thanks,

DGI

DGI
Comes here often

I did find that I can have both profiles on the same bunch of devices.  One for the wallpaper and the other with what I had already built, so this will work for now...

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels