Mobile device management

Inflow1
Comes here often

Mobile device management

Can we disable windows device remotely through system manager ?

7 Replies 7
gibsongilbert
New here

@Inflow1 wrote:

Can we disable windows device remotely through system manager ? gb whatsapp

First I didn't able to understand What actually you are trying to say because in your post title you are saying about mobile management and in your post description you are talking about windows management. But still I can try to help if clear me though... thanks...

Hi,

It is regarding the system Manager... Customer wants to manage their Windows desktop. Let say if any employee resign, Windows desktop should be disable through system manager on the last day of employee. So that Employee could not access the desktop.

PaulF
Meraki Employee
Meraki Employee

This really does depend on how the device is managed

But, if MDM enrolled, you should be able to wipe the computer

If agent enrolled, you could either wipe the computer from the command line or Remote Desktop, or use the following command:

net user username /delete

Where username is the username of the user in question. I don't know if this logs the user out instantly....

angela63
New here

Mobile Device Management MDM is a linchpin in efficient enterprise mobility, streamlining device provisioning, security enforcement, and app distribution. It empowers businesses to maintain control, ensuring a secure and productive mobile environment while simplifying the complexities associated with managing a diverse array of mobile devices.

lornaroa38
New here

Implementing robust Mobile Device Management ensures seamless control, security, and efficiency. Centralized management of devices optimizes workflows, enhances security protocols, and empowers organizations to navigate the dynamic landscape of mobile technology effectively.

Robust mobile device management is essential for effective control, security, and efficiency. Centralized management is a great tool for improving operations and strengthening security measures in today's dynamic mobile market.Fm Whatsapp Apk

Thiagoros
Just browsing

Mobile Device Management (MDM) is essential for efficient enterprise mobility. From provisioning devices to enforcing security and distributing apps, MDM is a linchpin, empowering businesses to maintain control and foster a secure, productive mobile environment. It simplifies the complexities of managing diverse mobile devices effectively.

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels