Management profile has been removed from device

SOLVED
Ramon
Conversationalist

Management profile has been removed from device

We have possibly over 100 iPad devices that show in Meraki with "Management profile has been removed from device" is there a way to run a report to find out the exact number of devices effected by this profile issue?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Ramon
Conversationalist

Thanks for the info! 

I was able to look into more and found what I needed. I just needed to add the column "Managed" and sort through all the devices.  I now have a idea of how many show up with "management profile has been removed". 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
beks88
A model citizen

On Systems Manager - Devices - Overview you should be able to see the exact number. I would have assume that activating the column Managed? in the Dashboard would be able to show these devices, but this "Managed" seems not to refer to the "Management profile has been removed from device"

Bildschirmfoto 2019-04-18 um 15.16.52.png

Ramon
Conversationalist

Thanks for the info! 

I was able to look into more and found what I needed. I just needed to add the column "Managed" and sort through all the devices.  I now have a idea of how many show up with "management profile has been removed". 

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels